Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Haul #05



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where we get to share books we've received! I can't guarantee I will be able to do one every week, but at least a couple times a month. Happy reading! :)



Bought:



I know! It's about time right?

Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion
Zombies hasn't really been my thing yanno? But, then I discovered the awesomeness that is The Walking Dead. Plus the trailers for this movie looked kinda funny and I make it a rule to always read the book before seeing the movie.

Half-Blood | Pure | Deity - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Like last week with the Lux series I wanted to get my hands on physical copies of these as well, even though I have them on my Nook. JLA is a writing Goddess in my opinion.


 photo FallingIntoYou_zpsdfe8d4be.jpg

Falling Into You - Jasinda Wilder
This one I saw on a couple of blogs last week and it looked really good. I think I saw a teaser somewhere. Anyway I had to get it :)

.

NetGalley:

 photo Runes_zps3b2d54f0.jpg

Runes (Runes #1) - Ednah Walters
Expected publication: May 20th 2013


So I think that's it for this week and probably next week unless I find a good freebie or two somewhere. But the week after that I plan on having some really good titles coming in. *Bounces around excitedly* :D

What new goodies did you get this week?


1 comment:

  1. I so need to read Warm Bodies and I actually bought Falling into You too. Enjoy! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete