Thursday, March 14, 2013

Swoon Thursday #01



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound. 

From the book we're currently reading or one we've just finished we're supposed to show you "what made me SWOON. What got my heart pounding, my skin tingling, and my stomach fluttering."



Unbroken by Melody Grace

"Open your eyes." Emerson's growl is sharp.

My eyes fly open--staring straight into his. My breath catches at the intensity of his gaze. It's burning, fierce, like it's taking everything he has not to tear my clothes off this very second.

"Say 'no'." Emerson's whisper is thick with desire.

I blink, my mind foggy and confused.

"Tel me 'no', and I'll stop." His lips dip down to my neck and press softly, kissing tiny fresh shivers through my body.


Sorry ladies that's all your going to get unless you go out and get the book yourself! And trust me it is SO worth it. Emerson is just so...*sigh*... yummy ;) Even his name just rolls of the tongue with perfection, Emerson Ray...

Who's got you swooning this week?


3 comments:

  1. SIGH. I just bought this book last night. I can't wait to read it! Especially after that swoon!!!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are gonna love it! It was so good.

      You picked a very swoon worthy one as well :D

      Delete
  2. Ooo I'm intrigued! Will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete