Thursday, June 19, 2014

Swoon Thursday #21



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:



Dirty Trick (Perfect Match #1) 
by Christine Bell



"I feel like we got off on a great foot, so what say we play a little game?"

"What kind of game?"

"Meet me at the movie theater on Seventh and Broad at nine o'clock tomorrow night. Find the oldest movie playing and buy a ticket. Sit in the back row and wait for me. I'll be there shortly after it starts. And Grace?"

She swallowed hard and croaked, "Yes?"

"Wear a skirt."

He disconnected, and she was left staring at the phone, dumbfounded.


See the thing that sucks is, if you haven't read this yet, you can't really appreciate the smexiness of this scene and what it's leading up to. You need to read this book just for the movie theater scene alone. You'll thank me later.


What are you swooning over this week? Leave your links in the comments!




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love Brazen books! I have not read this one yet, unfortunately, but I've shared my fair share of swoons from Brazen books! I'll have to check out this novel :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete