Thursday, July 3, 2014

Swoon Thursday #22



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:



Wallbanger (Cocktail #1)

by Alice Clayton




I tossed and tasted, and when they were finally right, I lifted a wedge to his mouth. "Open up," I said, and he leaned in.

I placed an apple on his tongue, and he snapped his mouth shut before I had the chance to remove my fingers. He let his lips close around two, and I slowly withdrew them, feeling his tongue wrap around them delicately and deliberately.

"Delicious," he said softly.

"Gah," I answered, eyes crossing a little at the sex on two legs displayed in front of me.

He chewed. "Sweet. Sweet, Caroline."

"Gah," I managed again. Brain knew this was bad, Heart was beating out of our chest.

"Good for you?" he asked, that knowing smile treading dangerously close to smirk territory.

"Good for me," I answered, on fire after the fingerlatio.  Truce schmuce, harem schmarem. Who cared if there was no actual O? I needed to be in contact with this man in the very worst way.


Ho. Ly. Geebus. You guys I seriously am contemplating rereading this book, like, right now. We're talking I was speed typing so much trying to get through this post today (Wednesday evening) just so I can potentially start rereading. Or at least skim all the good stuff. Which is....basically....the whole effing book. Wallbanger and Simon are definitely going into the "All Time Favorite!" category. *Fans self*

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment