Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekly Haul #28


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.

On with the books!
(Click the covers to go to their Goodreads pagges)


Nash-M photo NashM_zps0219b99b.jpg

Nash (Marked Men #4)
by Jay Crownover

I've already blazed through Rule, Jet and Rome and I can't get enough of these guys! Gonna be a sad,  sad day when Asa comes out next year and they're all done :( 



VeronicaMars-M photo VeronicaMarsM_zps29246a63.jpg

The Thousand Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars #1)
by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham 

My inner fangirl is showing with this one. I absolutely loved the Veronica Mars series and normally when I'd see a book like this coming out after the fact I'd be hesitant to get it but with the name Rob Thomas attached to it who was creator/writer/producer for the show I just had to have it!


*****

That's it for this week. What did you add to your shelves? :)



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy! I haven't started the marked men yet but plan to do so soon. Hope I love them as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... I really need to start the Marked Men series already... I have all of them so far! I'm glad you've enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only vaguely heard of Veronica Mars...but I know it's super famous. ;)) I always like it when books are bokos and movies. I love the visuals!

    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete