Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weekly Haul #29



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.

On with the books!
(Click the covers to go to their Goodreads pagges)



The Write Stuff (A Write Stuff Novel) - Tiffany King
I pre-ordered this book. I opened my Kindle on it's release day. Saw it in my library. Opened it. Proceeded to consume it. Consume. So. Freaking. Good! Buy this book. Now!



 photo BlackLiees_zps0f2431f5.jpg

Black Lies - Alessandra Torre
A couple people I follow on Goodreads gave this one pretty good reviews and I've seen it mentioned a few times on Twitter. I caved.


RedRising-M photo RedRisingM_zpsf0371f68.jpg

Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy #1) - Pierce Brown
I have read contemporary after contemporary lately and while I love them dystopia, when done right, is always going to be my first love. I have high hopes that this will be one of those ones done right.


*****


Another short one this week. What did you add to your shelves? Leave me links to your posts :)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment