Thursday, September 18, 2014

That's What HE Said Thursday #15


Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.


My Quote:

"I'm not saying it couldn't eventually lead to more, but right now I feel pretty broken and I'm not really sure there are enough pieces lying around to put me back together."



Jet Keller to Avery Cross
Jet (Marked Men #2) by Jay Crownover


Jet is my second favorite guy in the Marked Men series....so far. I just love how honest he is right here and he breaks my heart, in the very best way. I really like this guy :)


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jet sounds sad. I haven't read this series but hopefully it all works out for him :) Thanks for participating. Don't forget to link up.

    ReplyDelete