Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #31




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


This weeks topic is...

Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED To Read More


This one was really hard. I quit looking when I realized my list was already at 24 and I was going to have enough problems weeding it down from there. I ended up leaving off a lot of really good authors. Some of these make me feel like crap that I haven't gone further. Call me motivated because I need to read more from these people...like now!
(Click the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)



1. Cora Carmack
The book that got me hooked...


2. Katy Evans
The book that got me hooked...


3. Victoria Scott
The book that got me hooked...


4. R.S. Grey
The book that got me hooked...



5. Mia Sheridan
The book that got me hooked...


6. Amy Harmon
The book that got me hooked...


7. Kelly Oram
The book that got me hooked...


8. Alice Clayton
The book that got me hooked...


9. Emma Chase
The book that got me hooked...


10. A.E. Woodward
The book that got me hooked...



I loved each one of these books. Most of them we're talking borderline obsessed! There's no excuses except that when it comes to me buying books I space all this really good stuff. I'm a bad, bad fangirl. What are some of the authors on your list this week? Leave me a link! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Girl! I can't believe you've only read REAL. I know how much you loved Remy lol. I love all of Cora's books, I can't wait for you to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! I'm seriously the worst fangirl in the world and I do not deserve to have Remy as a book boyfriend! I swear I'm fixing this next month when I can go on a book buying spree lol

    ReplyDelete