Thursday, October 16, 2014

Swoon Thursday #34



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:



Insurgent (Divergent #2)
by Veronica Roth




He kisses my neck, and I grab his shoulder to steady myself, gathering his shirt into my fist. His hand reaches the top of my back and curls around my neck. My shirt is twisted around his arm, and our kisses become desperate. I know my hands are shaking from all the nervous energy inside me, so I tighten my grip on his shoulder so he won't notice.


There aren't a lot of moments like these to choose from, obviously, since it's dystopian, but that's exactly how I like them. All the better to appreciate the sweet and tender moments between these two. What are you swooning over this week? Leave me the links to your posts :)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree! I loved the swoony moments because there were so few! We got to appreciate them more!

    ReplyDelete