Thursday, March 19, 2015

Swoon Thursday #44



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:


The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead

Amusement lit Sydney's features as she let me draw her near. She patted the top of the towel, where it wrapped around her chest. "It's all in how you fold it," she said practically. "Do it the right way, and nothing will get it off."

"Challenge accepted," I murmured, bringing my lips down to hers.

She melted into me, warm and vibrant and smelling exquisitely of Sydney. I pressed her against the wall, bringing us closer together, and she wrapped a leg around my hip.

Sydrian. Sigh...

So what are you swooning over this week? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment