Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekly Haul #64



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


I know I've been kind of quiet in the blogging and social media world lately but I am ALMOST through the huge stack of ARCs that I collected that are all publishing this week. I swear sometimes I do better under pressure even though I'm usually yelling at myself through the whole thing... Anyway. Here's what I've made mine over the last week!




 photo WildeAtHeart_zps0k9yfys9.jpg photo Fearless_zps3inj6jgz.jpg photo TheReapersKiss_zpsp8dlx0ki.jpg

Wilde at Heart (Wilde Security #3) by Tonya Burrows

Fearless by Shae Ross

The Reaper's Kiss by Abigail Baker


 photo FiveThingsILoveAboutYou_zpst1nof84t.jpg photo UnexpectedlyHis_zpsauytrb2i.jpg photo HisLoverToProtect_zpszcbadtc5.jpg

Five Things I Love About You by Sarah Ballance

Unexpectedly His (Smart Cupid #2) by Maggie Kelley

His Lover to Protect (Out of Uniform #3) by Katee Robert


Huge thanks to...yep! You guessed it! Entangled!  What can I say? They have a book for every mood so I can't seem to quit them! YA, HR, Romantic Suspense, Paranormal...whatever I'm in the mood for there always seems to be something good waiting for me. So sush! Leave me alone!



 photo Him_zpslgteshbz.jpg

Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy

Okay so I honestly had the very best of intentions and had planned on not buying anything for a while. For one to get through all my ARCs is going to take a few weeks if I try super hard anyway but also because I still have lots of books I've bought and not opened once yet. BUT when I noticed that Him had finally published a couple weeks ago that well built resistance crumbled instantly. I've been wanting this one so bad! I adore Elle Kennedy and I can't wait to see what she can do with a M/M romance! This is now my motivation to get to the top of my ARC pile!!


Hope everyone has a great week!

What have you added to your shelves lately? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment