Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekly Haul #65


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.




 photo ChasingMrWrong_zpsfms1nikg.jpg photo SlowRide_zpsr6y66irq.jpg photo HerUnexpectedDetour_zpslmkxohi3.png

Chasing Mr. Wrong (Chasing Love #4) by Joya Ryan

Slow Ride by Cathryn Fox 

Her Unexpected Detour by Kyra Jacobs


What's my Weekly Haul without having to give a big thanks to Entangled Publishing?

It's...obviously not my Weekly Haul then...

Duh.



 photo YourNeverWeirdOnTheInternet_zpsd7qyiycv.jpg

You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day

I have been such a huge fan of Felicia Day for a long time now. She's my nerdy girl spirit animal. The Guild was where I truly fell in love with her quirkiness but then there's also the YouTube channel she co-created called Geek & Sundry where she has a weekly vlog and also hilariously plays video games with her brother Ryon. She was one of my favorite characters on Supernatural [Spoiler highlight to read] well at least until the jerkfaces killed her off! I'm still bitter about that. Anyway, I was so glad I had some unspent credits on Audible because I really want to get this one on audiobook. Plus Joss freaking Whedon reads the forward? Are you for serious?! JOSS WHEDON! Happy, happy!


So that's me for this week.

Hope everyone has a great week :D

What did you add to YOUR shelves?




No comments:

Post a Comment