Thursday, September 24, 2015

Harry Potter Spells Book Tag!!



I'm such a huge Harry Potter fan and so I was super excited when Jessica from Lovin' los libros tagged me in this Harry Potter Spells Book Tag! The tag was created by Kimberlyfayereads and BookNerd Betsy.

This was so much harder than I thought it was going to be! I mean we're talking years worth of books read and coming up with one answer but I feel good about the books I picked. I mean, a couple of them I probably could've come up with better answers if I dug a whole lot deeper but I'm sticking with what I came up with and I had tons of fun doing it. Let's get to it shall we?


1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now


I feel like this book is going to be so much fun. Getting sucked into a new world through a picture in a book? Magic? I'm ready for January!





2. Favorite Series Starter


This will always be one of my most favorite series and I especially loved how it all started!





3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies


The sweetness of this book was just too much. I actually want to go read it again right now!






4. A book that made you ugly cry


The ugly, ugly cries were very real.





5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life


Either Rose or Dimitri. Or both!! I think I'd seek out danger just to see them in action haha!





6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself

I racked my brain and I couldn't come up with a single book that I spoiled for myself. I've spoiled movies for myself or books for other people upon request...but none for myself.





7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much


Oh man I loved this book so much. It made me feel all the things. I wish everyone had read it so that I could just bask in all the glorious things with them... :)




8. A book or series you wish never ended


I will always and forever want more Adrian Ivashkov.




9. A book with an uplifting ending or message


Very good "be yourself" and "don't change for anyone but yourself" types of messages in this book. Plus Rachel Harris is just full of awesome!




10. A book you wish you could forget you ever read


This was a perfect example of how very much series enders are horrible to me. I wish I could forget this one. The entire series up to this book was filled...filled with action and danger and explosions and death at the turn of every page. Then the end was just wrapped up in a neat little bow with zero intensity of the rest of the series. Major, major disappointment.




11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump


Even if I've read them all a hundred times, and most of them I'm sure I'm pretty dang close, I will always be picked up and feel that reading zest after finishing any Julia Quinn book. The woman is amazing!




12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine


Aiden St. Delphi. Sigh. Funny thing is I was not the biggest Aiden fan at the start of this series but about halfway through I finally discovered what everyone else was swooning about and yeah...Aiden is amazing.




13. A book that caused you to stop all other things until you finished it


I couldn't have put this one down if I tried once I started it. It had me desperately turning the pages to find out what would happen next.





14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you


I had started to put Hopeless here, which was freaking painful and broke me as well, but this one was actually worse for me. It really hit me hard. I probably could have even slipped this one into the ugly cry spot as well!




15. A book that had you laughing out loud


Oh my word this book was not only sexy and frustrating but it was laugh out loud hilarious at times.




16. A book that made you want to send it (or your e-reader) flying


I'm surprised my book is still in one piece. No joke. If you've read I'm sure you can figure out why, if not...spoilers so...sorry. I would say read it and find out but I wouldn't subject anyone to that.




17. Bookish world you wish you could visit


I have this obsession with England and all things British and what I wouldn't give to visit the Bridgertons in Regency England. 




18. A book with a shocking twist or ending


I mean what? Are you kidding me with that ending? I was so tempted to put this one down as a "wish I could forget I read it" but meh I already had it in two spots so I'll ease up on Allegiant. Even though it doesn't deserve it!! I'm okay. I'm okay...




19. A character death that destroyed you


Wow. Okay so this book is told in 2 parts. Before and After. Well I never made it to the after. At least not yet. After the death in the before section I had to put the book down I just couldn't take it. I mean I knew it was coming. Everything was building up for it to happen. Still I held on to a tiny shred of denial. I really want to finish this some day though because the writing was just beautiful.





20. Best series conclusion


It is very rare that I am happy with how a series ends. Most of the time they turn my world upside down and I was so freaking scared to read this book because of that. However, JLA did an amazing job bringing the Lux series to an end and I was so, so happy!!



Okay that was tons of fun! And since Jess has already tagged anyone I think would be into doing this...well I'm just gonna say if this looks like you'd enjoy it then I tag YOU! And stop back by and leave me a link so I can see what you came up with! And don't forget to visit the creators and the person who tagged me. All their links are at the top of the page :)


I guess all that's left to say now is...


Mischief Managed!

 photo MischiefManaged_zpsvcpu7qbw.gif





No comments:

Post a Comment