Sunday, December 27, 2015

Weekly Haul #73



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.

It's been a while since I've done one of these! See...I told you I could say no if I ever put my mind to it. LOL Anyway. Let's just get into what I've picked up lately shall we?





Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley

Explorer: The Mystery Boxes by various writers and artists

Saga: Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan (Writer) & Fiona Staples (Artist)

So I'm kind of on this graphic novel/comic book kick currently. So I wouldn't be surprised if you see a lot more things like this in the future!



 photo 90sPlaylist_zpsuawlvxqr.jpg photo RoyalMarriageMarket_zpsarq5plqk.jpg photo AnyGivenChristmas_zps93wrw3d8.jpg


90s Playlist (Romance Rewind #1) by various authors [Anthology]

Royal Marriage Market by Heather Lyons

Any Given Christmas (Sugar Shack #2) by  Candis Terry
(I know Christmas is officially over but I wasn't ready to let go yet when I snagged this one!)


So that's it for my tiny haul this week!

Since this will probably be my last post for 2015...I think?

Probably!

Anyway.

I hope the rest of your 2015s are awesome I'll see you all in 2016!!



No comments:

Post a Comment