Wednesday, January 13, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #01



The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!




I wasn't very familiar with this meme until my friend Jessica put one up last week and it looked like something I would enjoy doing so here I am! You'll notice a pretty obvious theme for this first post of mine. I've kind of become addicted to a certain series...*ahem*




What are you currently reading?

CityOfFallenAngels-M photo CityOfFallenAngelsM_zpsqgr8gldh.png



So, so glad I chose this series for my first Series a Month pick of 2016. This binge has consumed my thoughts so far. Can't get enough!


What did you recently finish?

City of Glass-M photo CityofGlass-M_zps1fe6a402.jpg

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare

Now I loved the first 2 books but right now I feel like this was my favorite. It really changed my views on a number of characters and it had me on freaking edge so much! Ahh! Need. More.




What are you waiting to read?

CityOfLostSouls-M photo CityOfLostSoulsM_zps5m2vogqk.pngCityOfHeavenlyFire-M photo CityOfHeavenlyFireM_zpsqxmfetw4.png

City of Lost Souls | City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #5-6)
by Cassandra Clare

I'm both dying to get to the end of this series and totally dreading it. I mean sure I could always reach for The Infernal Devices next...but I'm not ready to let go of these people. Sigh.




That's my reading week in a nutshell I guess. Jace. Jace. And more Jace. What can I say, I like them cocky ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment