Wednesday, January 20, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #02



The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!




What are you currently reading?


City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare

This one is a monster of a book. Over 700 pages on the hardcover edition at least. And I'm filled with dread every time I pick it up. How many of these characters I have fallen so deeply in love with will survive to the end? Sigh. I'm torn between desperately needing to zip through this and be at the end...and prolonging the torture and taking it slow. Seriously my new all time favorite series.



What did you recently finish reading?


City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare

Cassandra Clare really knows how to end a book with a bang that has you immediately needing to drop the one you finished and pick up the next one. I seriously have mad respect for the people who read these as they released and had to wait out the next one every time. You're stronger than I am!



What are you waiting to read?



Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

After I finish The Mortal Instruments I am going to be in desperate need of a fantasy/urban fantasy/paranormal/what have you break and I figured to allow myself to recover from that world I would dive into a book by one of my absolute favorite authors that I still have not read yet. I can't wait to read this one!






No comments:

Post a Comment