Monday, February 1, 2016

The Monday Musts #03 [JLA, Speakers & Convos!]



The Monday Musts is a new feature created by Jessica from Lovin' los libros where we share with you each week all the musts you're missing out on. The must reads, the must listens, and the must sees (This can be ANYTHING that catches our eye. Other blogs, bookish things, pictures, etc)


Must Read


When does this woman not wow me with her books?



Must Listen


Artist: Sam Hunt
Album: Montevallo
Favorites: FREAKING ALL OF THEM
(Okay but mostly "Speakers")




Must See

If you haven't ever seen the YouTube channel Convos With My 2-Year-Old before...oh my gosh so funny! This guy re-enacts conversations he has with his, well it started when she was 2 but the most recent ones she's 5-years-old, daughter with one of his improv comedy friends who acts out the part of his daughter. I can't get enough of them. I couldn't decide between two of my favorites so I'll post them below. But there's a whole bunch of funny ones!


aaaand....




So that's all of my Musts for this week.
What are some must read, must listen and must sees I'm missing out on? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment