Monday, March 7, 2016

The Monday Musts #08 [Grisha, FOB, How to Annoy a Reader!]


The Monday Musts is a new feature created by Jessica from Lovin' los libros where we share with you each week all the musts you're missing out on. The must reads, the must listens, and the must sees (This can be ANYTHING that catches our eye. Other blogs, bookish things, pictures, etc)




Right now I am all about the Grisha trilogy! I've just reread Shadow and Bone and finally finished Siege and Storm in the wee early hours of Sunday morning and am currently, and extremely nervously, reading Ruin and Rising. Even though they are stressing me the hell out!! ... I can't get enough!




So last week I shared my 2nd favorite band of all time, Panic! At The Disco. This week I'm going to share my 1st. Though it really shouldn't be any surprise since I feel like these groups are so similar they could totally be twinsies! (Did I really just say that...?)

Anyway. The music that my heart beats to, my one true musical loves, I mean I have a fucking Pinterest board dedicated to them for crying out loud...(yeah the obsession is real):


Artist: Fall Out Boy
Album: ALL OF THEM (...again...) If I had to pick one though Folie à Deux
Favorite Song(s): Tiffany Blews | Sugar, We're Goin Down | Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes | I Don't Care | The (After) Life of the Party | + so many more. Basically if it's a FOB song... I love it.


And like last week when I said Brendon Urie = Everything...
Pete Wentz > Brendon Urie

Ohhh wait. Pete + Me + Brendon = ...I'm suddenly craving a sandwich brb.

I'm picking this video not because it's my all time favorite song..but it freaking cracks me up!




This was actually my original "must see" for last week, but then I ended up getting (happily) sucked into the black hole of binge watching Fuller House on Netflix and replaced this with that instead.

However I still think this is hilarious and totally relatable! I was like "Yes! That's ME!" through the whole thing haha!



So what are some must reads, must listens and must sees that you think I may be missing out on?? :) Happy Monday!!


1 comment:

  1. One of these days, I really need to read Bardugo's series. Maybe I'll add it to my list of series to finish this year. Right now I'm bingeing on The Lunar Chronicles and I'm in love with it. It might've sparked my interest in non-contemporary YA again.

    ReplyDelete