Wednesday, March 9, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #09



The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!



I'm actually about to start this one just as soon as I finish typing up this post. I am so excited to get back to one of my first fictional true loves, Daemon Black! I know there's a huge chunk of people out there who don't like these sort of books, the retellings from the guy's point of view but I love them. Even if it's all nearly exactly the same!



I have no words. I mean I really and truly don't. This series was amazing. The world, the characters, the writing style, the story that had me on edge and so absorbed with it that I lost track of time often. I'm not kidding I don't think it's ever happened as strongly as it would here. I'd pick it up being less than 100 pages in and thinking to myself "Ugh! This is going to take forever and I need to know what happens next so bad!" and then the next thing I know I'm nearly finished, tired and hungry because I've forgotten to eat. Worth it.



So this just released and even though I should have waited a couple weeks before I bought it for many reasons, I found myself unable to resist and really wanting more Jamie and Wes. Badly. So if I don't end up sneaking this in this month it will most definitely be on April's TBR. I don't think I can wait much longer than that!! Eeep!



What are all your W's this Wednesday?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment