Wednesday, March 23, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #11


The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!



I had been struggling quite a bit with this one. At one point yesterday I was like 180 something pages in and I still couldn't tell if I liked it or not. There was something that was holding my attention but there was also something holding me back. I've finally gotten past that moment and now I'm pretty into it! 



Must seem like I'm on some sort of Sarah Dessen kick haha. Anyway. After 3 books now (almost at least) I'll say I enjoy her writing but her books are always a slow, gradual appreciation for me. It has taken quite a bit for me to decide if I like each one of them I've read but I always eventually do. So in the end they're worth the slow start for me.



A few days ago I finished Alice in Zombieland and like instantly fell in love with it. My only problem with it was not having the other freaking books so that I could keep going!! Sigh. I mean it's not like it ended on a cliffhanger or anything I just want to stay in that world so bad! I guess we know what books I'll be purchasing next....

.

So what books are in your world this week? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment